During my business and entrepreneurship journey, I have been lucky enough to study with and learn from some incredible minds. Through Marshall Thurber, and his ‘Money & You’ course, I have been introduced to the truly profound business thinkings of both W Edward Deming and Buckminster Fuller.
In this episode, and as we collectively set down our plans and priorities for the new year, I share some of the most compelling entrepreneurial philosophies and principles pioneered by the great ‘Bucky’ Fuller!
In this conversation we explore:
- why goal-setting is so important
- why being in motion towards your goal is more important than the goal itself!
- why trying to ‘find your purpose’ isn’t it!
- why selfless goals & objectives are so much more impactful
- why adding value into the lives of others is so very important, for you and them!
- how the setting up of your plans to achieve your goals increases the likelihood of their attainment
- why regular reconnection with your goals is imperative, for you, your family and your team
- how your vision, goals & unique plans can set you apart as a business AND see you attract and retain great people and talent
- how to create a legacy and truly pioneer in your lifetime
- why innovating and inventing in order to solve broader social issues and specific industry problems can see you make an impact on the planet beyond your comprehension!
The brilliance of ‘Bucky’ is that we get to explore all of these very important elements of business and life simply by applying generalised laws of nature to how we lead and do business.
I hope my ramblings this time have a meaningful impact for you.
If you have any questions about this topic, feel free to reach out via the Profitable Farmer Facebook page. I’d love to hear from you.
PS – Only 80 seats left at our TOP Producers Workshop in Adelaide next month! Secure yours now by clicking here: TOP Producers Program 2-Day Workshop