Do you think that you might have a negative association to money?
If you get stressed, angry or you find yourself complaining about money, you might be surprised to hear you could have a limiting belief around it.
We address this in this week’s podcast and you can listen by clicking here.
Here is a list of some common limiting beliefs:
- Money is hard to make
- Money comes in one hand and out the other
- Money is difficult to make, particularly as a farmer
- Money is scarce and hard to come by
- Money doesn’t grow on trees
- There is not enough money to go around
- I don’t have enough for later on in my life
- Paying for my kids’ education is expensive
Many of these beliefs were created when you were a child and were most likely passed onto you by your parents, your community and even your teachers.
It’s very hard to get ahead and go for what you want when you carry these beliefs.
In today’s episode, we explore these limiting beliefs and what you can do to remove them.
It’s a really important podcast and we hope you enjoy it.
P.S Whenever you’re ready…here are 3 ways we can help you grow your farming business:
1. The founders of FOA run a special free online training to show you how to create a profitable business that has the ability to work without you (creating a freedom farm) – Click here to register for the next one.
2. Join the Farm Owner Academy’s closed Facebook group ‘Profitable Farmer’
Our new Facebook community is where smart farm owners learn how to get more profit, control and freedom, and you can connect with like-minded farm owners – click here to join.
3. Subscribe to our ‘Profitable Farmer’ podcast
This free audio podcast delivers ideas to help you run a great business – leading to more profit, control and freedom – click here.