- An accountant spends three years studying their craft
- A lawyer spends five years studying their craft
- A doctor spends seven years studying their craft
Having coached several accountants, lawyers and doctors, they all agree that they were not shown how to run a business, AND that running a business is more challenging than studying for their professions!
This is the problem…
Most people were NOT taught the skills to run a successful business.
- They haven’t been shown how to lead a business and make strategic decisions.
- They don’t know how to think and plan strategically and work out the highest priorities (the 20% of tasks that bring them their biggest results).
- They have no idea how to recruit staff, write job roles and then retain and lead their employees.
- Marketing is foreign to them, and they neglect it.
- They have no clue about creating systems to maximise efficiency and get team members to follow these systems.
- They were not aware of the rigour you need in financial management and how to budget and make good decisions from interpreting the numbers
- And they certainly weren’t prepared for all of the administration that comes with running a business!
Farm Owners Academy have a mission to help over 10,000 farm owners master business!
The more you succeed in your farming business:
- The better this is for the agriculture industry;
- The more the younger generation of farmers will want to get involved;
- The better your community functions (more money always brings greater opportunities);
- The more jobs are created and people are employed; and
- The more you can have an incredible life making good money and enjoying some much-deserved time off doing what you love.
Our Co-founder, Greg Johnsson, was born into entrepreneurship – his father started Greyhound Australia. I (the other Co-founder) have had more than 23 years of experience coaching businesses. Over this time, I have also built and sold three companies in different niche markets. Our Managing Director Jeremy Hutchings has coached businesses for over 15 years and runs a successful ‘freedom farm’ himself.
We know we can help you.
Let us show you how because we are running our last event for the year.
It’s on the 15th of September, and your investment is only $100 plus GST.
Register at https://www.farmownersacademy.com/business-summit/
Anyone can attend this Business Summit because it’s online.
And if you are nervous because you think having a day in front of your computer is not for you… then we challenge you to give it a go. This summit is not your regular webinar or Zoom meeting. It is a highly interactive, immersive and fun experience. The day will fly by! Check out the feedback we received from participants the last time we ran an online event (and that was a two-day event during lockdown).
This summit includes a workbook so you can implement as you go.
If you don’t get value by lunchtime, just quit, and we will refund you the cost of your ticket.
PLUS, the first 100 people who purchase will also get my live time management training for FREE (valued at $497) – we have already sold over 30 tickets. This alone will be 100% worth it, and I will deliver so much value on how to manage your time.
At the end of the summit, you will walk away with:
- A proven system to help run your business;
- More clarity and excitement about the future and lots of energy to implement what you have learned;
- An annual audit of what you need to work on each year to keep your business running at maximum efficiency;
- A solid understanding of business mastery. We call this TRANSFORM, and it’s all about getting the basics in place, which gets you out of ‘winging it’ and into you taking complete control and knowing what you are doing;
- A great understanding of what makes money in farming and what you could look at delegating (and how to do this); and
- How to enjoy more time off without it costing your bottom line!
I look forward to seeing you online soon!
Robbo & the FOA Team
P.S. here are just a few 5-star reviews we received after our last online event (which ran for two days).