- You just need a stable internet connection. If you do not have strong internet or something happens and you lose connection part way through the event, we would still encourage you to register, and we will send you the event recording so you can catch up later.
- Yes. We will make the recording available to registered attendees for a few weeks following the event, so you can catch up on anything you may have missed or revisit any of the content we covered during the two days.
- We get it, you are farmers and the thought of sitting in front of your computer all day might seem overwhelming. Don’t worry - we use new technology to keep this event upbeat, interactive and a lot of fun. It will feel like you are in the room with us. Plus, there will be the opportunity to virtually network with other farmers during the event so you can meet some other like-minded people and share what you are learning.
- We have a money-back guarantee - so try it out! If you don’t get value by lunchtime, we will offer you a full refund on your ticket.
-Andrew and Jeremy will be sharing a suite of new learnings and concepts for you – it has been hard to squeeze it all into one day! While some concepts are our bread and butter and are essential to understand, this will be a different experience from the TOP producers’ event we run in person.
- It’s one ticket per business. But if you watch it at different locations, then you will need to buy additional tickets, so you each have a unique access link. We encourage all key players in your business to be part of this training, so buy one ticket, and ALL sit around and be part of this experience.
This site is not a part of the Facebook™ website or Facebook™ Inc. Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Facebook™ in any way.
FACEBOOK™ is a trademark of FACEBOOK™ Inc.